Submit your Tourism Business Profile to feature on the new Visit Clare Website. See Tips, Information, and Links to Forms below.
The new VisitClare.ie Tourism website, launching later this year, will help promote County Clare as a wonderful place to visit and experience. The website will be one of the primary ways we will work to connect international and domestic consumers seeking information on Clare with the providers of tourism and travel experiences in the county.
A PRESENCE ON VISITCLARE.IE CAN HELP WIN YOU MORE BUSINESS
A presence on VisitClare. i.e. can help win you more business by connecting you with people considering a visit to Clare. A key role of the website will be to push traffic to the websites of businesses that could be of interest to consumers considering or planning a visit to Clare. There is no charge for having a listing on VisitClare.ie. However, your business must meet certain qualifying criteria, and the information provided should be comprehensive, well-written and include good quality photographs that present your business at its very best.
WHO DO WE CONSIDER FOR LISTING AND INCLUSION ON VISITCLARE.IE?
All requests for a web listing will be reviewed individually, and Clare County Council reserves the right to refuse any business applying for a listing on the site. Below are a few notes of guidance:
- The new VisitClare.ie website will be an inspirational tourism website focused on driving visitors to find experiences or accommodation for their trip to Clare. VisitClare.ie aims to promote holiday and trip experiences to overseas visitors, domestic visitors, and Clare residents.
- VisitClare.ie is NOT a general business directory. Therefore, we do not display listings for businesses that are not deeply connected to tourism and do not provide a tourism experience. Visitors can and will connect with additional types of businesses, not featured on the tourism website during their visit.
- Businesses with a web listing on VisitClare.ie must have a physical presence in Clare, and be providing a tourism experience in Clare for the benefit of visitors to Clare – when they arrive in Clare.
‘Online only’ businesses (with no physical presence) do not qualify for listing.
- We welcome applications from all types of qualifying tourism businesses that cater for visitors and provide an experience. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Approved Tourist Accommodation.
- Visitor attractions, leisure activities, entertainments, tours and experiences.
- Dining establishments that specifically cater for visitors (restaurants, cafes, and dining pubs).
- County transport and tour providers.
- Festivals, Special Events and Event Venues (that attract business into the county).
Submit the business profile form most appropriate to your business.
Below are links to the different profile forms. It is essential to submit the correct form, appropriate to your business, noting that submitting a form is no guarantee of acceptance. It is also important to read our tips on completing the online form, in advance. You can download our tips here.