WIN a Fantastic Family Staycation in East Clare
Clare County Council and The Clare Champion are offering you the chance to win a family staycation in East Clare. East Clare is always a special place to refresh your spirits, and even more so during these times. If you are lucky enough to win, you will be based in Tuamgraney in East Clare, part of Ireland’s Hidden Heartlands. The area is dotted with almost 40 lakes and boasts the unrivalled assets of the Lough Derg Blueway and the Shannon Waterway.
Your Holiday Break Accommodation
Enjoy a Stay in the Award-Winning Clareville House, Tuamgraney
The lucky winner will enjoy a Two-Night Break for a family of four (2 adults and 2 children under 12 sharing a family room), staying in Clareville House, in the beautiful heritage village of Tuamgraney, East Clare – adjacent to Lough Derg. Clareville House is an award-winning 4-Star B&B, renowned for its breakfasts and excellent hospitality. The prize includes the two-night family stay and breakfast both mornings. Clareville House has completed the Certified Covid-19 Safety Charter to help ensure you have a safe and stress-free break. Visit www.ClarevilleHouse.ie
Your Prize also includes:
A Guided Tour of McKernan Woollen Mills – with a free scarf for each family member. The prize-winning family will see the carefully restored 19th century Hattersley looms and state-of-the-art knitting machines in action and will discover the fascinating process of textile manufacturing in a historical context. They will have the opportunity to meet the designers and makers, ask questions and see traditional and modern techniques up close. This unique prize also includes a scarf of choice for each family member. See www.scarves.ie
A Guided Kayaking Trip on Lough Derg, with Derg Isle Adventure Centre. Imagine some time away from electronic distractions, just you and your family having great fun on a 1.5-hour guided kayaking trip on Lough Derg. Visit www.DergIsleAdventure.com
A Tour of the Wilde Irish Chocolates factory in East Clare. The winner will get to see how all of the Wilde handmade choccie goodies are created and get lots to taste too. They also get to choose €50 worth of chocolates to take away to enjoy later or to share with family and friends when they get home! Visit www.WildeIrishChocolates.com
How to Win!
- You can enter the competition online via the link below (you must be 18 or over to enter).
- The competition involves just one multi-choice quiz question. Tick the correct answer!
- The competition closes on Friday, August 14, 2020.
- The competition may only be entered once. Entering more than once will disqualify.
- One lucky winner will be selected from the entries with the correct answer and will be notified on or before Monday, August 17, 2020.
- The prize must be availed of within 12 months of winning the prize (prize dates subject to availability).
Terms and Conditions
- The Prize Winner will receive written confirmation from Clare County Council via ‘Visit Clare’ confirming the prize details and contact information.
- The Holiday Prize and all other components must be booked and availed of within 12 months. Once booked, dates are non-transferable.
- Specific dates cannot be guaranteed. The break is subject to advance booking and availability and may exclude peak dates e.g. public holidays and special events.
- When booking your holiday directly with the prize provider, you must advise that it is a Visit Clare Holiday Prize.
- There is no cash alternative available.
- The prize is strictly limited to the prize components detailed in the prize letter. Any other costs for any extras incurred by the prize winner are not covered and reside with the prize winner.
- Visit Clare does not accept any liability for loss or damages incurred, or responsibility for any claim, as a result of the acceptance of this prize. Visit Clare accepts no liability for any defects in damage to or loss occasioned by any prize.
- Visit Clare does not accept responsibility for travel/health insurance matters or accidents/fatalities associated with the break.
- Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
- The promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.