Gleesons of Kilrush
T: +353 65 905 1127
Cycle the Wild Atlantic Way and the Loop Head Peninsula by hiring a bike from Gleesons of Kilrush. We are located in centre of historic Kilrush town. A family business since 1960, we provide a friendly and knowledgeable service to all our guests. .
– Different types of bike are available – Touring Bikes, Tandem Bikes, High Nellies and Children Bikes
– Attachment Options – Child Seat, Tow Bike, Trailer and Panier Bags
– All safety equipment provided – Helmets, Hi-Vis Vests and Bike Locks
– Drop and collection service available (if required)
– Suggested tours and guides are available on required
Doolin Rent a Bike
T: +353 87 656 9837
Doolin Rent a Bike is a bike rental business that lets you hire bikes with hourly, daily or weekly rates. A wide range of bikes is available – as well as helmets, reflective jackets, locks and maps at no extra cost.
e-whizz Electric Bikes, Kilfenora
T: +353 65 708 8846
Something excitingly different – e-whizz offers bike hire, electric bike hire and self guided cycle tours as well as sale of bike accessories.
Burren Way Mountain Bike Tours
T: +353 85 119 5489
Burren Way Mountain Bike Tours offers fully-guided cross country and mountain biking tours along the Wild Atlantic Way. There’s a wide range of tours available to suit each rider – and a choice of half-day and multi-tours is available. All are great for families, groups and individuals looking to experience the amazing beauty of this part of the world.
– Lord of the Rings Burren Tour, exploring Gollum’s cave and the hills that inspired the classic novels
– Over the Hills Tour, fantastic cross country tracks straight through the mountains of the Burren
– Multi Day Tour, 5 days of incredible cycling, from the Burren to the Connemara to the Aran Islands
West Coast Cycle Tours
T: +353 87 937 8128
Named ‘Best Sports-Based Holiday’ in Cara Magazine, West Coast Cycle Tours takes small groups of adults (16+) on the Wild Atlantic Day tour! It’s an experience that’s described by guests as “the highlight of our trip to Ireland” and “the most exciting thing I’ve ever done”. Definitely something not to be missed! The tour gives you the chance to explore the Burren’s unique and rugged landscape as you cycle along the spectacular coastline of Clare’s Wild Atlantic Way in style! It’s the way memories are made.
Clancy Cycle Centre, Kilrush
T: +353 86 816 2233
The Clancy Cycle Centre offers sales, services and repairs of cycling equipment and also stocks a wide range of accessories.