NCCWN Clare Women’s Network are delighted to once again present ‘Silence + Voice, A Festival of FeminismS’ in Danlann an Chlair, Ennis on the 19th and 20th of October.
This unique event will offer 400 participants an opportunity to reflect creatively on silence and voice as part of their journey as women in Ireland.
Speakers at the two day event will include feminists and activists from around the country. The overarching themes for this year’s festival are feminism, anti-racism/challenging whiteism, environmentalism and militarism.
The speakers will be joined by musicians, singers, poets and artists, with some dancing and acting thrown in for good measure! Informal Babysitting is available but MUST be booked in advance as places are limited. The event will also include Irish Sign Language Interpreters.
This is a festival open to anyone from any background, with an interest in the many issues affecting women, which will arise over the course of the two days.
Tickets range from a very reasonable €20 – €50 for the two days – a light lunch each day is included.
Tickets can be purchased via Eventbrite or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
To make this event inclusive we offer three ticket prices:
– For individuals, please choose €20
– If you or your community group can afford to sponsor you as a representative, please choose €35
– For those who are representing an organisation, please choose €50
– If you would like to support those who cannot afford to come along, you are more than welcome to buy a ticket for someone else, simply choose ‘donation’
– Concessions are also available, please contact us.