Christmas at Bunratty Castle and Folk Park is one of Ireland’s most loved and sought after Christmas experiences!
Each year, the big man in the red suit jets into this special little corner of County Clare and we are delighted to say this year is no exception!
Running from November 21st to December 23rd.
Christmas at Bunratty Castle and Folk Park includes:
• Personal visit with Santa Claus and gift
• Full day access of the Christmas village at Bunratty Folk Park
• Ms Claus’ Cottage
• Polar Express Train rides
• Ice Rink
• Traditional Carousel Ride
• Puppet Shows
• Magic Shows
• Traditional Christmas Tales with our Resident Seanchaí
• Meet Christmas Characters on the Village Street
• Bouncy Castles
• Toddler Play Area
• Souvenir Photo of Santa Visit
• Festive Themed Shops
• Complimentary Mulled Wine & Mince Pies for adults