‘Walk with Pius’ Rath – Kilnaboy Pilgrim Walk is part of the National Pilgrim Path Week 2018. It is a
beautiful walk through the stunning countryside of the Burren & Kilnaboy, County Clare. This walk is
at an easy pace so can be enjoyed by all levels of moderate fitness.
- Starting point: Rath Medieval Church & Graveyard, Corofin, County Clare.
- Parking: Kilnaboy Medieval Church, Kilnaboy, County Clare from 09 00 to 09 30. (Walkers
will be transported to the starting point at Rath)
- Distance: 11km.
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Terrain: Easy. Scenic, quiet rural tarred roads.
- Fitness: Moderate. The walk will be at an easy pace, with all walkers staying together.
- Gear: Warm, waterproof clothing. Comfortable walking boots/shoes.
- Snack: Packed lunch and bottle of water etc. There will be a stop for lunch during the walk.
- Contribution: Adults €10. Kids U-16 Free.
- Walk Leaders: Pius Murray and Maureen Kelly.