Ballyvaughan Farmers Market is located at St John’s Hall in Ballyvaughan Village, County Clare and takes place every Saturday from 10am-2pm during the months of May-October.
Every Saturday, you can find a range of fresh local produce and home-made foods including; meat, fish, cheese, fresh fruit and vegetables, honey, preserves, jellies, sauces, hot and cold snacks, beverages, herbs, shrubs, cut flowers as well as paper crafts, wood crafts, jewellery, leather crafts, soap and other gifts. Enjoy the convivial atmosphere, attend a host of free interesting demonstrations and competitions during the season whilst listening to live traditional music. The market boasts an outdoor seating area and is a great place to enjoy lunch purchased at the market; a genuinely authentic taste experience on the EDEN award winning Burren Food Trail in the heart of the Burren.
When visiting the Burren why not support local growers and artisan producers at this unique Farmers Market? You won’t regret it.
2018 Competitions and Events
- Best Homebaked Brown Bread- 23rd June
- Best Homegrown Potatoes- 28th July
- Best Homebaked Apple Tart – 8th September
- Best Homemade Preserve- 22nd September
- Best Homegrown Pumkin- 27th October
- Gardening Demonstration – 2nd June
- Beekeeping Demonstration – 14th July