Enter and Win a 3-Night Break in County Clare, Ireland
Enter to Win a 3-Night Break for two sharing, staying at the fabulous Hotel Woodstock in Ennis, Co. Clare, Ireland. Plus, you will enjoy dinner at famous Durty Nelly’s and tickets to top attractions, including the Cliffs of Moher and Bunratty Castle and Folk Park. You will also enjoy a day trip to the Aran Islands with Garrihys Doolin 2 Aran Ferries.
To enter, all you need to do is click to enter the competition and answer the question correctly, then submit the online form on or before September 30, 2022. One winner will be drawn from all the correct entries received before the competition deadline. The prize must be availed of before December 30 next year, i.e. December 30, 2023.
You can enter by clicking here or the blue panel below, noting the prize details and the terms and conditions below.
Your Prize includes
- A 3-night stay, for two people sharing, at the fabulous Hotel Woodstock, Ennis, Co. Clare, Ireland. Your stay includes breakfast each morning and dinner on one evening of your choice. It also includes free access to the Hotel’s leisure centre.
- Dinner for two on one evening of your choice at world-famous Durty Nelly’s (next door to Bunratty Castle).
- Tickets to the Spectacular Cliffs of Moher, Co. Clare
- Tickets to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, County Clare.
- A Day Trip to the Aran Islands, including a Cliffs of Moher Cruise for 2 people with Garrihys Doolin 2 Aran Ferries.
Note: the prize is as stated and does not include travel to Ireland or within Ireland.
Terms and Conditions
WHO CAN ENTER?
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over to enter. It is not open to anyone professionally connected with this competition.
- By submitting a competition entry, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter of the competition is Clare County Council.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
- Entries must be received by the closing date of September 30, 2022. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, complete the online entry form and answer the competition question. One winner will be drawn from the entries received, giving the correct answer from the three answer options provided, noting the height is the estimated height featured on the Cliffs of Moher website.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or using any automated systems will not be entered into the draw.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that cannot be submitted in advance of the deadline, including, for example, systems, networks, servers, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
- Any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
- The prize is as described above and does not include travel to Ireland or within Ireland. The prize must be availed of before December 30, 2023.
- There are no cash alternatives or refunds available.
- The prize is non-refundable, is subject to availability and excludes Bank Holidays.
- Any travel expenses or any other expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize that the winner incurs are the sole responsibility of the winner. Spending money, travel insurance, flights, optional activities and personal expenditure or incidental costs are the responsibility of the winner. Travel to and around County Clare is not included.
- All valid and correct entries received by September 30, 2022, will be entered into a prize draw, and the winner will be picked at random
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days after the prize draw is made during the first week of October 2022, using the email contact details provided with the competition entry. The winner will be required to respond within seven days of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
- By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information you provide with the competition entry may be held and used by the Promoter to administer the competition and notify the winner.
- If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, for no further consideration.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Promoter and the prize providers, and any associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the prize where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties. In such eventuality, a prize with similar components will be offered.
- This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with Irish Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Irish Courts. The Promoter is Clare County Council, County Clare, Ireland.
- Any queries relating to the competition can be made to the Tourism Department of Clare County Council by emailing email@example.com