Lisdoonvarna, Co Clare
Phone: 065 7074026
- Family Run Restaurant A La Carte and Bar Food Menu available each evening. Owner Chef
- Restaurant holds Two Rosettes from AA for 13 years
- Recommended by Georgina Campbell Guide, Lonely Planet
- Trip Adviser – Award for Service – top 25 in Ireland.
- We use our own home grown herbs and all the vegetables that we grow in our garden
- We make all our own bread, jams, marmalade, ice creams
- We support all local producers like Burren Smoked Salmon, St Tola Goats Cheese and our eggs are certified organic and provided by a local farmer
- Excellent wine list
Sheedys is a long established business that offers quality food and service in their award winning Restaurant. A La Carte menus are served in the main restaurant and bar food is available in the evening in the hotel’s cosy and casual bar. John Sheedy sources as many products as he can locally, like cheese from St Tola Organic Farm and smoked salmon from Burren Smokehouse. John cooks every day in the restaurant and all breads and desserts are home-baked on the premises. The Kitchen Garden supplies John with herbs and vegetables to use in his dishes.