Féile Brian Ború is an annual festival held in the picturesque twin town of Killaloe & Ballina. As it is the birthplace of Brain Ború, Féile Brian Ború commemorates Ireland’s Greatest High King in style!
From Thursday 29th June – Sunday 2nd July, experience a variety of fun activities including:
- Stunning Fireworks Display over the River Shannon,
- Historical Guided Tours,
- Family Fun with Traditional Carnival Games,
- Traditional Craft Workshops,
- Animal Magic with their Amazing Display of Animals,
- Garden Party,
- Strut your Mutt Fun Dog Show,
- Children’s Fancy Dress Parade,
- Children’s Art Competition,
- Art Exhibitions & Displays,
- Street Theatre,
- Live Music,
- Glamorous Granny & Groovy Grandad competition,
- Shannon Swim,
- Soul SUP,
- Farmers Market,
- Craft Fair, and much, much more!
Fun and entertainment for all the family is guaranteed!