Shannon Dolphin and Wildlife Foundation
Merchants Quay, Kilrush, Co Clare
Phone: 086 8545450
- Open from May to September
- Listen to amazing sounds from the bottlenose dolphins in the Shannon estuary.
- Watch video footage of the Shannon dolphins in their natural habitat.
- See real skeletons of whales and dolphins.
- Learn about recent research and conservation of the Shannon dolphins.
- A great educational experience for kids with lots of dol-fun, hands-on learning.
For lots of dol-fun and information on whales, dolphins and the wildlife that can be found around the Shannon estuary visit the Shannon Dolphin & Wildlife Centre (adjacent to Kilrush Creek Marina).
Open from May to September - admission is free. Other times by arrangement