Vasco Eco Adventure
Fanore, Ballyvaughan, Co Clare
Phone: 065 7076020
- Toilets, lockers and changing facilities including hot showers
- Drying room
- Booking and marketing office for local facilities
- Weather alert service
- Bike repair and storage
- Information, guides and maps of the region
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Internet & Skype
- Emergency Alert System
- Marked trails and guided tours
Vasco Eco Adventure is the meeting place of choice in North West Clare for tourists and locals wishing to explore the Burren National Park, Galway Bay, Black Head and the Atlantic Ocean. It is ideally located on one of the most scenic routes in Europe at an excellent entry point to the park for hill walkers, cyclists, cavers, surfers and day-trippers.
Vasco Eco Adventure provides route maps, weather advice, changing and shower facilities, storage lockers, booking service, bike repair and storage as well as picnics and relaxation facilities for explorers in the region. The Eco Adventure services are designed to work in communion with nature to maximise the visitor experience to the area.