Learn English and Farmstay in Clare
Whitegate, Co Clare
Phone: 087 9270400
- Receive 10 hours of English lessons per week.
- 10 hours of farms activities per week.
- Minimum 1 week stay. Arrive at your teacherís home any Sunday.
- A friendly Irish family with your own private English teacher.
- Full board accommodation with your own comfortable room.
- English level test on arrival.
- One free excursion per week with the teacher during which you will be shown around the local area and do some local sightseeing in the beautiful West of Ireland.
- Use of books and course materials.
- Certificate of Attendance on completion of your English Course.
- Course report at the end of your stay (optional).
Learn English while staying on a family farm in Co. Clare in the West of Ireland. You live and study English with your own private teacher on their farm and receive one to one English lessons, full board accommodation and the opportunity to get involved in the farm activities. We believe the best way to learn English is by living it. All of our English courses are intensive but varied. You won’t believe how much your English will improve.
Experience life on a farm in Ireland, take part in the farm activities and enjoy the home cooking, fresh air and fine views of the beautiful countryside of Co. Clare. Farm activities will vary depending on the farm but some examples are as follows: fruit picking, harvesting the vegetables, collecting eggs from the hens, feeding the farm animals, milking the cows/goats, haymaking, preparing the firewood, working in the garden, preparing bedding for the animals etc.
All our teachers have either a teaching certificate “Recognised by the State” or a University Degree (or equivalent) accepted by the private sector. In addition they have all been awarded the Regency Certificate which means that the qualifications have been verified and the teachers’ homes have been thoroughly inspected.
Associated farms in Clare are located in: Tulla, Kilkee, Drummin, Caher, Feakle, Whitegate. See map of Clare on homepage to map locations of farms.