Tulla Comhaltas Cultural Centre-Cnoc na Gaoithe
- Audio/Visual archive collection of the musical, cultural and sporting history of Tulla and East Clare.
- Educational Centre to cater for musical exchanges and workshops in music, song, dance and the Irish Language.
- Seisiun Room-with evening performances during the summer.
- Exhibition space for local artists/folklore library/geneology centre.
- Weeklong workshops in music, song, dance to cultural tourist groups.
- Garden of Tranquility with outdoor performance space (coming in phase 2).
- Performance Auditorium with seating for 250 people (coming in phase 3).
- Coffee Dock/Tea Room/Bar (coming in phase 3).
Comhaltas Seisiun at Cnoc na Gaoithe.
Each Tuesday night until August 14th, Cnoc na Gaoithe will host Comhaltas Seisiun from 8pm until 9.45pm. An evening of traditional Irish music, song, dancing and storytelling, presented by the Cnoc na Gaoithe Seisiun Group, will take place at the Tulla Comhaltas Cultural Centre.
The show starts at 8pm, the first half is performed by the Seisiun group, there is a break for tea and refreshments at 8.45pm. Part two starts at 9pm which includes a special guest each week. Visitors are invited to participate in the show, so if you sing, dance or play an instrument you will be very welcome to join in. The final part of the show is a session where everyone is invited to join in.
A very enjoyable night is guaranteed in a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere.
Tickets at the door.