Clare Equestrian Centre
Deerpark, Doora, Co Clare
- Trekking for individuals, couples, families and groups of up to 30 people
- Our treks can be varied from relaxing & easy to very challenging depending on the skill and requirements of the riders.
- Mixed capability groups can be catered for using multiple guides
- We aim to match the horse with the riders experience and riding requirements
- Jumping is optional on all our treks
- Our guides always accompany the treks
- We are open for trekking all year round
- We cater for children
- We provide pre-trekking lessons
- The safety of our riders is important to us
Horse and pony trekking for all levels across 70 acres of unspoilt land. Facilities include 2 outdoor arenas and one indoor arena. Horses suitable for beginners as well as advanced riders. Safety equipment is provided. Clothing and tack shop on site also.
Horse Riding Tuition is by Marie Burke and her team of tutors. Marie has competed with distinction on the National and International showjumping circuits. This experience, coupled with her tuition ability and track record ensures Clare Equestrian remain one of the top facilities in the country.
Clare Equestrian Centre offers riders an excellent choice of cross country rides: • Over 30 Fences (optional) • Natural Water Challenges • Banks & Stone Walls. We will tailor the cross country circuit to meet the riders' skill and requirement for adventure!