Doolin Ferry Co
Doolin Pier, Doolin, Co Clare
Phone: 065 7075555
- Largest Most comfortable passenger ferries from Doolin
- Fast safe service with the highest certification on the route
- Largest capacity and most frequent sailings
- Only company to be accessible for wheel chair users
- Our corporate social responsibility includes: Burren Ecotourism labelling; co partnering with environmental charities Bird Watch Ireland & the Irish Whale & Dolphin Group
The original and best Doolin Ferry Co, established by Bill O Brien in 1970 to become one of the few iconic Irish coastal journeys on the Wild Atlantic Way. 45 years later along with his son Liam they run the largest most comfortable ferry service to the Aran Islands from Doolin Pier.
Several sailings everyday between March & October to each of the Aran Islands, and more in July and August. The fleet includes the largest most comfortable boats on this route with the highest certified safety standards. Our boats are crewed by Master sea captains from Aran Island seafaring families whose local knowledge of these waters is unsurpassed. They'll chat to you in Irish and English and tell you all about the birds and marine and island life.