Go Cycle Ireland: Cycle Tours of County Clare
Anagore Cottage, Ballysheen, Sixmilebridge, Co Clare
Phone: 061 290 900/ 083 434 0094
- All tours are extremely competitively priced
- Fully guided tour with complete back up support provided
- Cycle tours include free admission to all local attractions enroute
- Tours based in North Clare include most of the route from the 2010 Lonely Planet Top 10 Cycle Routes in the World
- A high standard of accommodation provided
Born of a desire to show you County Clare and Ireland at its best from the vantage point of a bicycle seat, Go Cycle Ireland is an energetic player in Irish sports tourism. They offer you organised biking tours in many shapes, sizes, length and intensity.
For example the tour named 'Rings Around The Ancient World' involves taking the cyclist from the medieval ramparts of Bunratty Castle to the outermost rim of the ancient world. We explore the geological wonder that is the Burren with its limestone plateaux and prehistoric sites. Its enchanting hinterland teems with a wonderful variety of flora and fauna. We also visit atmospheric local villages and the Aran Islands, standing stark in their beauty just off the coast in the Atlantic Ocean. This tour is rich in the history and culture of a bygone age, featuring abbeys, castles, forts and caves as well as the truly awe-inspiring Cliffs of Moher.
Other tours include a 4 day tour called 'Island, Cliffs and Ancient Lands', 2 day tours called 'Time Out Tour 1-Cliffs and Islands' and 'Time Out Tour 2-Ancient Lands and Perfumed Flora'.
Included in the price are accommodation, meals, equipment, guides and much more.