Angling Instructor/Guide- Doonbeg Shore Angling Services
Doonbeg, Co Clare
Phone: 087 2454653
- Qualified Game Angling Instructor
- Saltwater Flyfishing Holidays-Fishing for Sea Bass and other species along the coast of Clare
- Shore and Freshwater Fishing packages for adults, juveniles, beginner to experienced
- Instructions on flycasting techniques at your request and paceg groups welcome at our school of flyfishing
- Fully insured while you fish
Enjoy a days fishing on the beautiful West Clare coast. Saltwater fly fishing is one of the fastest growing sectors in angling, providing opportunities for magnificent sport on light tackle.
Picture this! You arrive in Ireland, Co. Clare for example, and you plan to go fishing. Shore fishing, fly fishing, or lure fishing for sea bass, or maybe, some rock fishing, or beachcasting appeals to you. You must now ask yourself four questions. When? Where? How? and Why?
With over thirty years experience of fishing the west Clare coast from Loop Head to Lahinch and beyond, we at Doonbeg Shore Angling, can provide the expertise to unlock the answers to these questions, saving you precious time.
Doonbeg Shore Angling, specialise in saltwater flyfishing guiding and fly casting instruction at various locations on the west coast of Clare, and welcome individual and group and can arrange packages bespoke to your requirements.