Kilimer, Kilrush, Co Clare
Phone: 065 9053124
- Summer: 1st APRIL - 30th SEPTEMBER Departure Monday - Saturday Sunday
- 1st ferry Killmer every hour on the hour 07.00 - 21.00. 09.00 - 21.00
- Tarbert every hour on the half hour 07.30 - 21.30 09.30 - 21.30
- JUNE - 27th AUGUST (ADDITIONAL SAILINGS) Departure Monday - Sunday 2nd Ferry Killimer every hour on the half hour 10.30 - 17.30.Tarbert every hour on the hour 11.00 - 18.00
- Winter: 1st OCTOBER - 31st MARCH Departure Monday - Saturday Sunday
- 1st Ferry Killimer every hour on the hour 07.00 - 19.00 09.00 - 19.00
- Tarbert every hour on the half hour 07.30 - 19.30 09.30 - 19.30
The main tourist routes of the West of Ireland's Shannon Region are linked via the Killimer-Tarbert car ferry.
This pleasant, 20 minute journey across the Shannon Estuary will save 85 miles (137 km) from ferry terminal to ferry terminal providing a staging point for the many attractions of Clare, Kerry and adjoining counties.
Whatever your reason for visiting the West of Ireland, be it business or pleasure, plan on taking the Shannon Ferry. You will be assured of a welcome.