Kilrush, Co Clare
Phone: 065-9052072 / 087 231 8730
- 120 fully serviced pontoon berths with access at all stages of the tide
- Marina Centre with shower and toilet facilities, self service laundry, car park and fully trained staff on duty 24 hours a day
- Modern boatyard with full boat repair and service facilities, including a 45 ton boat hoist, slip way, fuelling berth and open or covered standing
- Deep sea angling, yacht chartering, sail training and boat trips to the famous monastic island of Scattery
- The Marina is located in the market town of Kilrush, which contains a wide variety of shops, pubs, restaurants and guest accommodation
Kilrush Marina, situated in County Clare, on Irelands unspoilt west coast, offers a unique blend of facilities and attractions to satisfy even the most discerning visitor.
The marina lies in the tranquil waters of a sheltered harbour, making it a safe secure haven for maritime enthusiasts to prepare themselves for the adventure of a lifetime.
The marinas strategic location makes it an ideal base from which to explore the splendid waters of the 100km long Shannon Estuary, with its many picturesque riverside towns and villages, and also gives access to the 200km long inland waterway system of the majestic river Shannon and its lakes and canals.
Kilrush Marina is perfectly located for exploring the exciting west coast with its dramatic scenery and enticing anchorages.
The personal touch begins at Kilrush Marina lock gates, where you will receive a warm welcome from the marina's experienced staff, who will guide you safely to your berth, and look after you during your stay.