UL Sport Adventure Centre
Two Mile Gate, Killaloe, Co Clare
Phone: 061 376622
- Purpose built Adventure Centre offering a variety of land and water based activities.
- All activities are suitable for both adults and young people from 6 years up.
- Activities are found within close proximity to the Centre so no long bus journeys, clients can get straight from the water to a hot shower.
- High standard of facilities including showers, changing rooms, lecture rooms and Marquee on site.
- All of our facilities and many of our activities are wheelchair friendly.
- Annual investment in new and modern safety and teaching equipment.
- The Centre is approved by National Governing Bodies: The Irish Sailing Association and Canoeing Ireland.
- We employ experienced and qualified staff who are experts in their fields and use safe modern and exciting teaching and instructing methods.
Situated on the sheltered shores of Lough Derg and nestled at the foot of Crag Hill is the purpose built UL Sport Centre. ULAC offers a perfect location for all your outdoor adventure needs. Catering for Schools, Kids Camps, Adult Courses, Stags and Hens, Corporate Groups and Sporting Teams.
In operation for nearly two decades, our high quality adventure based programmes and a varied client base is a testament to our true dedication to excellence. Choose from activities such as Sailing, Windsurfing, Kayaking, Powerboating, Archery, Orienteering, High Ropes, Low Ropes Adventure Trail and Rock Climbing Tower. All of this of course offered at very competitive rates but to truly understand our dedication to excellence you have got to come visit us!