Inchiquin Country House
Corofin, Co Clare
Phone: 085 2118835 / 086 8231675
- Award wining luxury accommodation for 10
- Historic period home in a beautiful setting
- Ideal vacation for your family, friends and pets
- Unique attractions of the Burren, Cliffs of Moher and caves
- Golfing, Walking, Fishing, Horse Riding, Surfing etc. nearby
- Private Dining by our House Chef
- Food specialists delivering to your door
- A private concierge service
- Tailored archaeological and botanical excursions
- Wheelchair accessible ground floor
- Cookery School Day and Weekend Programmes
Welcome to Inchiquin House
Inchiquin House is an elegant Georgian period home in County Clare, romantically tucked away in the west of Ireland not far from the Atlantic. It is the perfect base from which to explore the unique Burren landscape, historic sites and the countys many leisure activities. These include golf, fishing, riding, walking and, of course, the entertainment and catering facilities in the welcoming Irish Pubs of the local village of Corofin.
Over 200 years old, the house has been in the Macnamara and Harbison families for some generations and stands in its own wooded private estate of over one hundred acres, reached by an avenue half a mile long. This well-appointed self-catering home comfortably accommodates 10 guests in 5 bedrooms, and is an ideal vacation setting for family and friends. We are delighted to provide for the young and old, having a special outside playhouse for children and awheelchair-accessible bathroom and guestroom within. Inchiquin House is conveniently positioned only 30 minutes drive from Shannon Airport, with Limerick and Galway being only a little farther.
Both inside and outside, the house exudes atmosphere and an old country charm. Relaxing in the drawing room surrounded by antiques and old paintings, and sipping your evening whiskey or liqueurs at the warm glow of a turf-lit fireplace, is an experience you would wish would never end.
The house is rented weekly on a self-catering basis throughout the year and bookingscan be made through our Accommodation Manager, Kathleen Cahill or Estate Manager, Tracey Harbison.