Coote Farmhouse Self Catering
Ballyalla, Ennis, Co Clare
Phone: 065 6842223
- Three star property with Bord Failte/Gulliver Ireland approved
- Ideal location for touring the West of Ireland
- Central location for dining and entertaining in Ennis and Clare
- All mod cons supplied
- Bed linen, electricity and heating included in rates
- Short term and long term bookings catered
- Large surronding garden and patio area
- Ample free parking on site
This charming farmhouse is located 3 miles from Ennis Market town. It is surrounded by a large spacious rear garden with a private mature garden and orchard area at the front. Ennis is famous for many traditional pubs and Irish traditional music, golf, tennis, fishing, cinema, bowling and theatre.
The house is excellent for getting back to nature, with Dromore Nature Reserve 3 miles away and Ballyalla Lake, a short leafy walk from the house.
The 2 storey house, is well-equipped with all mod cons, 3 bedrooms, 2 shower rooms, sitting room with colour television, with flame effect fire, dvd player, large dining room, kitchette with microwave, radio, alarm clocks, freezer, dish washer and washer/dryer. Ample parking at the front and back of the house. Towels and linen are supplied free. Baby sitting by request. Large patio area, with garden furniture.
The house is ideally located for exploring the wilds of the Burren, just 15 miles away, Doolin, Cliffs of Moher and many other places of interest. Owner resides nearby, for any queries or help needed during your stay with us. Welcome pack on arrival.