Atlantic View Cottages
Doolin, Co Clare
Phone: 065 6828282
- Our cottages offer a variety of accommodation of different design, each of which has:
- 2, 3 or 4 bedroomed / En-Suite showers, continental quilts and linen supplied
- Electrically heated for maximum comfort, convenience and low running cost by availing of night time low rates
- Each kitchen is fitted with electric cooker and microwave oven, dishwasher, washer/dryer and refrigerator, while all the cooking utensils are supplied
- Each cottage is a perfect example of old times meeting new, you can relax in front of a blazing open traditional fire whilst enjoying colour television in the lounge
- A cot is also supplied on request
- Each house has double glazing throughout
- There is ample parking and each cottage has its own patio and garden furniture
- Pets are allowed by prior arrangement
Atlantic View Cottages are a family owned and family run self catering Holiday Homes in Doolin The accommodation reflects this strongly. Comfort, cleanliness and 'hi spec' furnishing and equipment provide the home-from-home feeling that is so important for a really successful holiday. The cottages have panoramic views over the Atlantic Ocean and the Aran Islands and are just one kilometre from the beautiful village of Doolin.
The location is just one kilometre from Doolin village - renowned as the traditional music capital of Ireland, where pub sessions start in the afternoon and go on until late.
There are breathtaking views of Galway Bay and the Aran Islands, and this is a wonderful part of Ireland for we have scenic rural beauty and a rugged coastline - the majestic Cliffs of Moher are just 5 km from the cottages.You can take a trip to the Aran Islands - 'the last outpost of Celtic civilisation' on the Doolin Ferry. You can play golf at Lahinch which is the 'St.Andrews' of Ireland - and is just 10 km away. Pony riding, hillwalking, caving and pitch & putt are all available in Doolin. If you like the idea of eating out, the village has 8 restaurants to choose from, and there are also 3 pubs and a selection of craft shops.
This area is a paradise for geologists, botanists, ornithologists, speleologists, and walkers. You can explore the Burren (meaning Great Rock), a remarkable area of limestone and unique flowers. In addition the Burren has many tourist attractions such as the underground wonder of Aillwee Caves. Lisdoonvarna Spa Wells and Health Centre is 4 km from Doolin and is famous for its mineral baths, and has sulphur baths, massage, wax treatment, saunas and solarium.
The owner of the cottages, TJ Kerins is member of Lahinch Golf Club and as a member can get reduced green fees when accompanying his guests by prior arrangement.