Sheedys Country House Hotel
Lisdoonvarna, Co Clare
Phone: 065 7074026
- Family run, Four Star Hotel situated in Lisdoonvarna
- Free WiFi in all bedrooms and public areas
- Ample Free Car Parking
- Award Winning Restaurant – Restaurant holds Two Rosettes from AA for 13 years
- Sheedys listed in Bridgestone 100 Best Places to Stay 2011 and 2012
- Walking Breaks, Painting in the Burren Breaks and Cliffs of Moher Breaks offered
- Excellent knowledge of local area and activities from the owners – walking and touring maps available
- Herb and vegetable garden in grounds. We grow all our own herbs and lots of vegetables and always use local suppliers
- Non-smoking hotel
John and Martina have been at Sheedys since 1998. Previous to that, Johns Mother and Father operated the business – in fact, it was his grandmother Alice, who opened the house to guests at the time when the Spa Wells were a very important attraction. There are 11 bedrooms at Sheedys, all ensuite with bath and power shower, multi-channel TV\DVD player, complimentary mineral water, tea and coffee making facilities, bathrobes and luxury toiletries provided.
We offer Free internet access in all bedrooms and public areas, and we have ample free car parking. Lisdoonvarna is the ideal base for touring the Burren and of course we have the annual Matchmaking Festival every September.