Fitz's Cross, Doolin, Co Clare
- Onsite facilities include:
- Deluxe 4 star accommodation.
- Chervil Restaurant with its superb fusion of modern Irish and European cuisine.
- Sonas Café serving delicious gourmet sandwiches on a choice of breads and homemade pastries plus a range of exciting desserts.
- By night try Sonas Pizzeria for a spot of casual dining and choose from their selection of homemade pizzas.
- Fitzpatrickís Bar (or locally known as Fitzís) for carvery lunch served 7 days per week and bar food nightly.
- Music nightly in Fitzís Bar from June to August and weekends throughout the year.
- Special welcome for coaches and parking provided.
The 4 star luxury Hotel Doolin is located in the heart of Doolin, the traditional Irish Music and Cultural capital of Ireland. Set amidst the backdrop of the Cliffs of Moher and on the fringe of the Burren National park (known worldwide for its' rugged everchanging landscape and unique flora and fauna) this central location allows you to explore and discover a most beautiful part of the world.
The Hotel Doolin village streetscape consists of a boutique style hotel with 4 star deluxe bedrooms, Chervil Restaurant, Fitzpatrick’s Bar, Sonas Café, Sonas Pizzeria, a 140 seater Banqueting Suite, Atrium Bar, Art Gallery, Celtic Jewellery shop and outdoor terraces.
The hotel is just a 3 minute walk from the shops, cafés, restaurants and bars in Doolin village where there is always a lively atmosphere, a 10 minute drive from Lisdoonvarna, Ireland's only Spa Town and 20 minutes from Lahinch.
A traditional Irish warm and friendly welcome awaits you at Hotel Doolin.