Cliffs of Moher Hotel
Main Street, Liscannor, Co Clare
Phone: 065 7086770
- Part of Clare Coast Hotels group
- Luxury Accommodation
- Located along the Wild Atlantic Way
- Loads of Activities and Attractions nearby
- Ideal for Touring the Beautiful West Clare Coast
- Perfect for couples, Golfers, small private groups
- Small Private Wedding Venue
- Family Occasions, Special Events
- Walking, Cycling, Surfing
The theme of the Cliffs of Moher Hotels four star accommodation was influenced by the late submarine inventor, John Phillip Holland. The Bronze sculpture outside hotel shows J.P. Holland emerging from the first fully commissioned submarine of the US Navy and it was called the Holland VI. The Bronze sculpture was crafted and designed by local Clare sculptor Shane Gilmore (Dysart) and the piece was cast in the Connolly family foundry works in Kilbaha, Co. Clare. The JPs Bar is a tribute to Holland with photos of himself and some of the trials and launches that he carried out on his submarines.
The Cliffs of Moher Hotel boasts 23 luxury en suite rooms, designed and completed to the highest standard, and some with balconies overlooking the bay.