Spanish Point, Co Clare
- Stylish contemporary 4 star hotel in West Clare on the Wild Atlantic Way
- 86 luxury bedrooms to include superior rooms, signature suites and tranquility suites
- Overlooks Spanish Point Beach and is a discovery point on the Wild Atlantic Way
- Ocean Carvery Lunch served daily
- Pearl Gourmet Brunch, a way to spoil yourself on Sunday
- Midweek Specials, check our website www.armadahotel.com
- Complimentary Wifi in lobby and Johnny Burkes Bar
- Live Music most nights in high season
- Ideal base to explore the Clare coastline and for water based activities
- Nearby attractions include the Cliffs of Moher, the Burren, Cliffs of Moher Coastal Walk, Loop Head, Aran Islands and the coastal towns of Lahinch, Liscannor and Doolin. Within a short driving distance of Doonbeg and Lahinch Golf courses
The Armada Hotel is a stylish contemporary hotel, which is located in Spanish Point, County Clare, one of the most inspiring locations in Ireland. All of the superior guestrooms in addition to the signature and tranquility suites have stunning, sweeping views across the Atlantic ocean.
It's a world away from the hustle and bustle of modern living, an oasis of peace and tranquility.
Our 86 bedroomed hotel has exceptional features including the stunning Atlantic suite, the perfect choice for private parties, weddings and conferences.
The Ocean Bar with its' breathtaking views across the bay is the ideal spot to enjoy a morning coffee, lunch or an aperitif from our well stocked bar. The Pearl Restaurant with its 1940's artwork adorning the walls and themed interiors will make your meal a unique and memorable experience.
The Armada hotel is located on the beautiful coastline of County Clare and close to some of Irelands most popular visitor attractions. The informal, friendly atmosphere at the Armada will guarantee your precious time spent with us will be stress-free, hassle-free and unforgettable.