Main Street, Kilfenora, Co Clare
- Kilfenora Hostel is a purpose built hostel opened in October 2005.
- Dorms are priced for 20euro this included a continental breakfast and 1euro off selected meals in Vaughans next door.
- The hostel can cater for 46 persons with each room ensuite.
- There is a TV room with wi-fi where weary travelers in the lounge may feel they have fallen into the hand of God - Lonely Planet 2008.
- The hostel has a fully equipped kitchen, dinning area and laundry room.
- The back of the hostel, boast a large decking with B.B.Q facilities.
Kilfenora Hostel is 25minutes from Ennis and home to the Kilfenora Ceili Band. The hostel is ideal for families and groups alike with competitive rates provided for both.
Kilfenora Hostel has 46 beds in 9 rooms with each room en-suite. There is a large dining room, kitchen, common room with TV and internet access. There is also an outside decking area with a BBQ and fire pit.
The Hostel is in the center of Kilfenora village beside Vaughans pub, which is famous for its fine food, traditional music, Set-Dancing in The Barn and being Fr Ted's local!!