Flanagans Village Hostel
Doolin Village, Co Clare
Phone: 065- 7074564
- The hostel has a wide variety of facilities, including:
- Plenty of free parking
- Washing and drying facilities
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Breakfast available for a small fee
- Cosy common room
- Free bed linen and towels provided
- Central heating and wood-burning stove
- Free hot showers
- Self catering kitchen with supplies
- No curfew
- 2 minutes walk to bus stop
- 2 minutes walk to local pubs and restaurants
The Flanagan family have run the hostel since it was built in 1995. The hostel is located in the tranquil village of Doolin. There is a friendly, welcoming atmosphere to both the hostel and the surrounding area.
The hostel is clean and modern Being only two minutes walk from a bus stop and close to major tourist attractions in the area such as the world-famous Cliffs of Moher, the beautiful Burren landscape and boat trips to the Arran Islands.
There are a wide choice of rooms in the hostel from 10 person dormitories to double en-suite rooms.