Corofin Village Hostel
Main Street, Corofin, Co Clare
- No Sleeping bags required, accommodation in small dormitories. Private rooms on request.
- Excellent self catering facilities including full cooker, fridge/freezer, cooking utensils and dining area.
- Year round availability for groups with 24 hour opening every day.
- Launderette and drying facilities. Central heating with free hot showers.
- On ground level, we have disabled facilities, a comfortable dining room, lounge and TV room.
Corofin Camping and Hostel is owned and run by the Neylon family. Located in the village centre and on the Burren Way walking route. Nearest hostel and camping to the Burren National Park. Shannon Airport and Cliffs of Moher just 30 minutes away.
Pubs, restaurants and shops are close by in the village with live traditional music on Wednesday and Saturday nights. We would be happy to provide our guests with any information about activites in the area. Maps are provided in the reception area.