1 Shannon View, Killaloe/Ballina, Co Clare
Phone: 061 375257/ 087 9177235
- Four Star luxury accommodation approved by Failte Ireland and Bed and Breakfast Ireland
- Wheelchair accessible (catergory 4 certificate)
- Ground floor ensuite rooms with double and single orthopaedic beds
- Bedrooms fully equipped with tea/coffee making facilities, TV, hair dryer and alarm clock
- Guest lounge with TV
- Extensive Breakfast menu available
- Central heating
- Free WiFi
- All major credit cards accepted
- Within 8 to 10 minutes walk to the lake, village, shops and restaurants
- Free private car parking
- Recommended by Dumont Direkt Guide and Trip Advisor
Whitethorn Lodge is the modern and friendly family home of Anne and Martin O’Connor. The house is located in a tranquil and secluded setting of the picturesque heritage towns of Ballina and Killaloe, on Lough Derg, within 10 minutes walk of the restaurants, pubs and shops. It is also an ideal base for touring the counties of Clare, Tipperary, Limerick, Galway and Offaly.
Whether you are looking for outdoor action and adventure, traditional music and fine food, angling, walking and watersports or the more laid back delights of the local countryside and historical sites, Whitethorn Lodge bed and breakfast is the perfect place to stay during your time in and around County Clare.
Enjoy the many pubs, restaurants, shops and waterways of the picturesque twin towns of Ballina and Killaloe. Situated on the either side of the River Shannon, they truly embody traditional Irish charm.
Discover an angler’s paradise along the banks of Lough Derg and The River Shannon. Alone or with the help of local guides, you will be in the home of some of Ireland’s best course and pike fishing.