Doolin, Co Clare
Phone: 065- 7074154
- Six spacious elegant rooms
- Some with amazing views of the Atlantic Ocean
- Double rooms, twin rooms, triple rooms
- All with spacious bathrooms
- Tea/ Coffee making facilities
- TVs, hairdryer, radio/alarm
- Free Internet access for guests
- Plenty of free, safe, off street parking
Harbour View is a family run bed and breakfast. It was established by Kathleen and PJ Cullinan in 1980 and continues today to be run by their daughter Cathy and her husband Jonathan. Cathy uses all local food for her breakfast. Her mother Kathleen runs the local bakery close to the bed and breakfast, thus ensuring delicious breads and scones every morning.
Harbour View is a lovely property with spacious ground floor bedrooms. The property hosts spectacular views of the Aran Islands and Galway Bay. Ideal location for touring the Burren and the Cliffs of Moher.