Ballyvaughan Village, Co Clare
Phone: 065 7077377
- Charming BandB overlooking Galway Bay
- All rooms have view of Galway Bay or The Burren
- 5 minute walk to Bishops Quarter Beach
- Extensive buffet breakfast with an array of food plus a variety of cooked to order dishes
- Listed in all acclaimed guide books – Karen Brown, Sawdays Special Places to stay, Frommers, Fodors, Michelin, Le Guide du Routard
- Ideal base for touring the Burren, Cliffs of Moher, Aran Islands, Galway and Connemara
Located in Ballyvaughan, Drumcreehy House is a delightful country style home, boasting superb views of Galway bay and the surrounding Burren Landscape.
Open fires, antique furnishings and a friendly and personal service by your conscientious hosts Bernadette and Armin, serve to make your stay both enjoyable and memorable.
Ten ensuite bedrooms, decorated with old world charm, yet equipped with all modern conveniences (Telephone, TV, WiFi). Some enjoy magnificent sea views while others overlook the splendour of the Burren hinterland.
Allow us to spoil you with our extensive continental buffet and a choice of 8 delicious cooked breakfasts in a relaxed and homely atmosphere.
Relax by the open fire and enjoy complimentary tea or coffee with cakes or help yourself to wine in our cosy honesty bar.