Quilty, Co Clare
Phone: 065 7087020
- Operated by the Daly family, we offer friendly welcome, fresh garden produce and excellent home cooking.
- We have doubles, triples, singles and family rooms.
- All rooms are ensuite with tv, tea/coffee making facilities, and hairdryer.
- The following facilities are available on request at no extra cost:Iron and ironing board, Full length mirror, Cots.
- Many rooms have spectacular views over surrounding coastline and countryside.
- Guests can choose from our delicious range of continental or cooked breakfasts.
Clonmore Lodge Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast in West Clare Ireland overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and Cliffs of Moher. One hour from Shannon Airport. Ideal location to tour Cliffs of Moher Burren region Aran Islands or take car ferry to Kerry just 40 minutes.
Clonmore Lodge is located off the N67, next to Seafield Beach, and near the traditional fishing village of Quilty.
Clonmore Lodge is about 16 km from Cliffs of Moher and 35 km from Shannon Airport. Clonmore Lodge has six ensuite and non-smoking bedrooms with tv, tea/coffee-making facilities, hairdryer, iron, but most importantly, panoramic views of the sea and surrounding countryside and a very warm welcome from the Daly Family.