Carraig Nua Farmhouse
Newtown, Kilkee, Co Clare
Phone: 065 9056586
- 3 spacious en suite bedrooms
- Outdoor childrens play area
- 4 miles from Doonbeg and Kilkee
- Activities in the area include: swimming, diving, fishing, horse riding, pony trekking, golfing, cliff walking, and dolphin watching
- Selection of restaurants, shops, and cosy pubs offering the best of local traditional and modern music in the immediate area
- Visitors are welcome to relax and explore the farm and see the animals
- We are happy to give time to our visitors to advise and guide them to local attractions so that they may have a memorable stay in the area
This modern farmhouse offers 3 large, sunny, en suite bedrooms. Your breakfast features fresh products from the family farm. There is also a comfortable lounge for guests to relax and unwind after a days touring. Home baking and a delicious full Irish breakfast make your stay in Carraig Nua memorable. The surrounding country side is an Arctic Geese habitat and the nearby Tullaher Bog Lands are renowned for their wild, natural beauty.
Just 4 miles from Kilkee with its sandy beaches, fabulous cliff walks, restaurants and night life, Doonbeg with its traditional pubs and live music and renowned Golf Course is only 3 miles away. Kilrush just five miles away is a beautiful Heritage Town with a rich maritime and market tradition. Carraig Nua is an ideal base to tour the Loop Head peninsula taking in areas of exceptional beauty. The highlights of this include the Bridges of Ross, The Little Ark, and panoramic views of the wild and rugged Atlantic Coast where the Shannon meets the sea.
Visitors are welcome to relax and explore the farm and see the animals. We are happy to give time to our visitors to advise and guide them to local attractions so that they may have a memorable stay in the area.