Bunratty Arms B&B
Bunratty, Sixmilebridge, Co Clare
Phone: 061 369256/ 087 2059534
- 3 Star Failte Ireland approved B and B
- All bedrooms are ensuite with TV, hair dryers, and clock radios
- Bedrooms have crisp cottons and linens, double glazing, orthopaedic beds
- All rooms are smoke-free
- We are open from 1 February until 30 November
- Bookings for Bunratty Banquets, and Knappogue banquets taken on request
- We offer central heating, ground floor bedroom(s)
Bunratty Arms is situated approximately 1 and a half miles from Bunratty Castle on the Sixmilebridge road. We are 10 minutes from Shannon airport, 15 minutes from Limerick, and just minutes away from Dromoland Castle, Knappogue Castle, golf courses and Ennis. We are 10 miles from Limerick, 13 miles from Ennis, and 6 and a half miles from Shannon Airport.
Bunratty Arms is a purpose-built luxurious bed and breakfast. Built in 1988, Bunratty Arms was carefully designed to the highest standard. We offer complimentary tea or coffee, and a home-made fresh scone on arrival.
Breakfast is served from 8:00am to 10.00am daily. You have a choice of 7 different cereals, or porridge, if you like a hot cereal. You also have a choice of fresh fruit, yogurt, grapefruit segments, Orange juice or a traditional Irish Breakfast which consists of bacon, eggs, sausage, pudding, and tomato. Eggs can be scrambled, fried, or poached. All accompanied with home made brown bread and toast and Tea, coffee or hot chocolate.